Saturday, 28 February 2015

"Z is for Zetland"

Another short trip today as I had to finish off the church accounts for the auditor before I go away to New Zealand.

Didn't have enough Zinc cream to wear all over so I got out my veritable Zoo of animal, bird and insect brooches to choose from.
Zoomed out the door to Zip over to Riverwood, Zig Zagging through the traffic to pick up a train to Zetland.

Found my way from Green Square Station to Nan's Place, a Zany little cafe with fabulous food.
I had the most amazing Vegemite and two cheese toast on sourdough, and a fabulous banana milkshake. Was going to have a coffee and donut but I was too full, so I grabbed a donut to take home for dessert.
So at last comes to an end my Alphabetical Adventure, and what an Absolutely Zany time it has been all the way from A to Z, thanks for coming along for the ride. Time to head to New Zealand for a rest.

Zany Zetland

No comments:

Post a Comment