Tuesday, 10 February 2015

"I is for Ingleburn"

Not having anything suitable in either Indigo or Ivory I settled Instead for my aliens t-shirt again, now I just had to be careful not to keep Insisting "I have been chosen" or the Inhabitants of  Ingleburn will think me Insane. A quick splash from an old bottle of Ice Cologne that was Mum's and I was ready for the day.
I waited just a little Impatiently for the bus which would take me to Riverwood station to Investigate a new suburb, armed with a map of Ingleburn Ideas from my Intelligent friend Jenny.
Thus fully Informed I stopped first at Gloria Jeans for an Iced coffee and a Ice Cream Cone Cookie.
Invigorated I headed off on my Intrepid Investigation of the Salvos Store, Ingleburn Fair (alas no craft shop any more, In fact It is now almost empty of shops), the laundry, Post Office, Indian restaurant (Indeed closed at lunchtime), and Lifeline shop. 

As it was by now well and truly lunchtime I didn't Inquire of the Ingleburn Library for Information on the local Indigenous Inhabitants, but Instead headed for the Inner west vibe of Teo's on Oxford. I sat Inside as I didn't want to Inhale the smokers unhealthy Incense, and watched the Inhabitants of Ingleburn wander by Intent on their lunchtime errands.
Back to my Informative map, and upon Investigation I found that the Indian clothes shop has gone, that Bakers Delight do Indeed have Iced buns, and that the bakery has not only Iced buns but Iced donuts Ideal for tea tonight.

Interesting Ingleburn Interlude

No comments:

Post a Comment