Wednesday, 4 February 2015

"C is for Cronulla"

As I ate my Cereal this morning I Contemplated whether I should wear my Carnelian or my Coral with my Crimson shirt to Cronulla. Decided on the Coral (okay so I just found it first).
It is so nice to have the bus stop so Close to home now since they Changed the route a few years ago. The 940 Carried me off down Cullens Street and Carlton Parade to Collect the train at Penshurst. Read quite a few Chapters of my new book "Cross-stitch before dying" on the train and was at Cronulla in no time.

Stopped at CharlieLovett for a Cappuccino and a Chocolate marshmallow brownie (and another Chapter of my book). Compliments to the Chef it was a Culinary delight.
Casually wandered the shops until it was time for lunch - Calamari & Chips washed down with a Coke on the Concourse at South Cronulla Beach. Had plenty of Company I must say.
Walked along the Concourse to South Cronulla Beach and spent the rest of the afternoon wandering back down through the Cronulla Street shops to Catch the train home.
Capital Cronulla Caper

No comments:

Post a Comment