Monday, 23 February 2015

"T is for Turramurra"

Tan? Taupe? Teal? No, Tangerine Today with my Tiger Eye necklace. Tweed or Tabu? Tabu.

I was Tempted To drive Today as it is a long Trip by public Transport TTurramurra, but decided to stick with the Train so I could read my NZ Travel guides for some Tips for my upcoming Trip.

Tapped my Opal card on and off the bus and Train. Paused for a moment from reading as we headed over The Bridge To catch a Tantalising glimpse of the Tip of the Opera House sails and the Top of the ferris wheel at Luna Park.

After a quick Toilet break at The Train station it was Time To Take a lunch break - A Tasty Turkey sandwich on sourdough bread with a pot of English Breakfast Tea. If Today’s photos hadn’t disappeared due To a Technical glitch you would have seen That my Table was “Platform 3” at La Stazione Café.

Hunted for Treasures in The Red Cross shop, and TheTrekked over The highway and Through The Turramurra Arcade with its newsagent and Two dollar shop, only just avoiding Temptation at The French patisserie. Down The road To The Vinnies store To look for more Treasures.

Then I found a real Treasure of a gift shop – The Hamlin Fistula fundraising shop. Lots of beautiful Treasures inside, including many made by The women in Ethiopia. Talked with Two of their lovely Tireless workers, who made me a cup of Their Ethiopian coffee as a Treat. I Traded some cash for a lovely ABC book (what else) and some earrings made from melted down old artillery casings.

Traipsed back across The road To Turramurra Drapery, full of fabrics, Threads, buttons and Trims of every colour. Finally found The Christmas Tree buttons I has been looking for for some Time.

Time To head for The Train back home as I had a Film Premiere To attend at The movie Theatre at Burwood Tonight.

Terrific Turrammurra Trip



No comments:

Post a Comment