Tuesday, 3 February 2015

"B is for Bexley"

After getting set for the day with my Blue Grass perfume, Beads and Bangles to set off my Brown top, off I headed this morning Bound for Bexley - not so smooth this morning, the Opal wasn't working on the Bus to Bankstown, trains and Buses took a bit longer to arrive, and the Opal card didn't work twice. 
The Bus from Campsie Bounced along Beamish Street, past Bexley North station and along Bexley Road to Bexley.

I wandered down Forest Road and stopped for "Brunch" at Urban Grain coffee & eatery - a Beautiful plate of Eggs Benedict and coffee. Yummm.
Wandered around the Sydney Party Shop and couldn't believe how many different colours and shapes of Balloons they have - light Blue, dark Blue, metallic Blue, Black, Brown, even one shaped like a Bottle of Bubbly. I restrained myself from buying a Blue Balloon, or even a green one, as Christopher Robin wasn't to hand with his umbrella to say "Tut-tut it looks like rain" and so I just bought a light Blue and a dark Blue chocolate heart to take home.
Another rainbow of colours was to be seen in High Tea Delights which calls itself the Mobile High Tea Co. and not only caters for high teas but hires out their Beautiful vintage crockery.

Today I spotted lots of Art Deco Buildings, three Bakeries, and lots of Bargains in the discount store.
Bought a Bread roll and some Biscuits to take home for tea tonight and finished with a Banana milk while I waited for the Bus on Bexley Road to take me Back home.

Beautiful Bexley Brunch


No comments:

Post a Comment