Sunday, 8 February 2015

"G is for Greenacre"

Sundays were always Going to be tricky as there isn't much time left in the day by the time I've Gone to church and then Gone to lunch with Audrey up at the Square, followed by a bit of shopping. I've managed to work out the schedule with only this Sunday included.

So where could I go for the letter "G"? It can't be too far away from here as I will be picking up Audrey at Greenacre to head to our friendly little church in Greenacre. Hmm. a suburb starting with "G", Got any ideas?

As I Got out my Green t-shirt, Green skirt and Green earrings this morning I thought to myself that perhaps today should more rightly be called "G is for Greenacre Anglican Church".

John Gave a Great sermon on Romans Chapter 5 about God's Glory, God's Grace and why the Gospel is such Good news for all of us sinners, followed by Communion with Grape juice and Gluten-free bread.

During morning tea I Grabbed Guy for a Group photo of the two of us ( if you look hard you might be able to spot Audrey and John in the background).
Great morning with a Great bunch of God-botherers (as Guy would call us).


No comments:

Post a Comment