Pink
and Purple not being a big Part of my wardrobe I had to choose between
Paisley with my Pearls or Pale red with my Paua shell Pieces. Remembered that
my Pearl earings are in need of repair so Paua shell Prevailed (besides it will get me in
the mood for New Zealand next month).
Pottered
around at home and finally Proceeded out the door Post Meridian Prepared for
the Punchbowl Bus Company bus to Punchbowl. Popped on board the train and then Proceeded to join the other Passengers on the bus to Paddington.
Paraded up and down Oxford Street, Past the Light Brigade Hotel, a lovely old Art Deco Pub as I Pondered on where to Partake of a meal.
Paraded up and down Oxford Street, Past the Light Brigade Hotel, a lovely old Art Deco Pub as I Pondered on where to Partake of a meal.
I finally Picked a Pizza and Pasta Place called
Franchi Brothers Italian Bar. After all I could sit at a table that was Part
car, Plus a Puppy kept wandering in and out (and I must admit in Part because they had somewhere to Pee and the other
cafe didn’t - Public amenities can be Particularly hard to find sometimes).
A
Pleasant glass of Perrone Moscato Piemonte, and a Pancetta and Patate Pizza
topped with rosemary (had to Pop some of it in a Doggy bag), Perfectly finished off with an affogato as the People of Paddington Passed by outside.
After
this Pleasant interlude I Pounded the Pavement myself and Popped in the Red
Cross and Vinnies op shops, the newsagent, a few design shops and my favourite
homewares shop in Paddington - Opus (who will be moving to bigger Premises in
May). They have a great range of quirky
Presents and homewares, I was even able to Purchase two Plates for my dinnerset to
replace some that were broken to Pieces.
Paused
at the end of my Promenade to get a Palmier from the boulangerie Pastry shop to
have with my Pizza at home.
Pleasant Paddington


I think by seeing that glass of wine that you do drink, Karen! One of my favourite Pastimes especially with Perrone Piemonte! Have never Perused the parades of Paddington myself, just Passed through on occasion! So Pleased to read these every day and I do hope you're enjoying every Pleasurable moment!
ReplyDeleteI do drink at times - one of the Perks of Public transport is that the Police don't breathalyser Passengers :)
Delete